Monday, August 31, 2009

i gotta gO(PP)

Yeah, you know me.

I know, I know. That was bad. Sometimes I can't even stop myself from myself. It's weird, but it's my life. But seriously (srsly). This peeing thing? Wow. Sometimes it truly amazes me. I'm amazed. By far, the farthest of the far, the most annoying part is that it takes me a while to get situated in bed. There's a lot of squirming around, a lot of tossing back and forth, a lot of fluffing of pillows, a lot of squishing of dog tails (not real dogs, FINE), along with a lot of maybe complaining about my toes being cold (approximately 2 seconds before they're too hot and I'm forced to thrust them out from underneath the blanket and out into the fresh air). So that happens. And then just (JUST) as I get all comfy cozy ready to doze (I resisted dozy--you're welcome), the urge sets in. You know, THE one. I know that nothing good will come if I delay, and the longer I wait, the less sleep I will be getting, so I force myself up and out of bed. I mosey on over to take care of the biz. And there I sit. And...nothing. Nada. Nothing is happening. The feej sometimes tries to help me out by turning the faucet to a slow trickle (water waster!) (and yes, sometimes I go pee while he is in the room--DEWAI (Don't Even Worry About It)). Doesn't help much. Anyway, finally a little bit leaks out. (I'm just now realizing how TMI this really is. SORRY.) And I'm back to my bed in a flash getting situated once again. Then I'm juuuuuuuust about to enter the sleepzone when BAM. The urge strikes again. You have GOT to be kidding me I think (slash say outloud). And repeat. AND REPEAT. AND REPEAT! My current nightly average (BEFORE I fall asleep) is 4.6 times. Not counting the 2 am and 4 am visits. I am not kidding. But honestly, possibly the strangest (and most frustrating) part of all, is the wee amount of wee. I mean, it could SO be consolidated into one trip. IT REALLY COULD. But no, no, no. I mean, I'm starting to understand why mom's say "tinkle" because that really is what it is. FOR REAL.

So, yeah. The peeing. Good times.

p.s. I saw the Jackson stop performers again (you care!) and I was even so bold as to (slyly slash stalkerly) take a quick pic (you are so excited!), so here you go (you LOVE)! You're welcome. And, if you couldn't tell from the picture (WEAK), they are dancing to "Papa was a Rolling Stone." Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment