After I posted yesterday I was like, OH! And she does this cool thing. And that's pretty awesome too. So I figured it best to write it down when the writing's being written. Or something.
Other Stuff That Makes Millie Cool:
- She helps me get her out of the car seat (usually by switching the snack trap/toy/sippy from one hand to the other) while taking off (or putting on) the straps. Remarkably this is a huge help.
- When I say, "arms up" she does as asked and therefore makes getting her dressed/undressed easier.
- She cleans the floor/table/fireplace/etc with a towel/cloth/coaster/etc. Clearly she's seen me doing that a time or two (MILLION).
- She waits by the door for Daddy to come home and then runs to hug him. I DIE of cute.
- She drags around reusable bags and loads them with random stuff.
- She waves hello and goodbye and blows kisses.
- If she sees me across the room, she excitedly points at me. And then I point back at her. And it's fun.
- She's handled the one-nap-transition like a champ (KNOCKS ON WOOD).
- She likes to play by herself.
- She hides things under seat cushions. (Hmmm...brag-worthy?)
- She likes to sit on small perches.
- She's climbing stairs like a big girl. And sometimes even by herself. WHAT.
- She fills up buckets with water. (That's some sort of skill, right?)